While the goal of a training course is primarily to enable participants to enhance their knowledge of a specific issue, it is also the chance to meet others, dialogue and evolve. Training courses enable participants to get away from their daily lives and then to return to them enriched both professionally and personally by this novel and unique experience.
Emmaus training courses give members of the movement the chance to renew and deepen their commitment to helping those who suffer most. Training encourages contact between members in the region, which is often difficult to achieve due to everyone’s commitments. It forges links between members of groups.
This helps create personal links not only between participants but also between their respective groups. This network of contacts in Europe should therefore become the foundations upon which Emmaus Europe is built.
- « Emmaus: Europe in all of its facets! », 13-16 November 2016
- « Emmaus: Europe in all of its facets! », 12th – 14th October 2015
- « Emmaus: Europe in all of its facets! », 4th-5th November 2014
- Exchanges of practice between European Emmaus community leaders
- Emmaus Europe and the water issue
- Migration and migration policies: what are the issues at stake for Emmaus?